Strike on the Piccadilly line
The Piccadilly line is on strike until Saturday morning
Service will resume for a few hours on Friday afternoon only to stop again during the night from Friday to Saturday.
For more details check Transport for London.
How do you get around the strike?
- No Piccadilly night tube on Friday evening. Choose your party venue wisely 🛀 .
- Jump on a Santander or a "floating" shared cycle 🚲. Find the closest one here.
- We've extended our routes for Smart Ride to also run between Manor House and South Kensington during the strike.
- If you need to travel to or from ✈️ Heathrow Airport use TfL Rail or Heathrow Express to/from Paddington station. A Cockfosters-Heathrow shuttle service, and a Rayners Lane-Acton Town shuttle service will run approximately every 12 minutes between 3:30pm and 10pm on Friday. Allow plenty of time to get to Heathrow.
- Find alternative routes in our app:
Interchange stations along the Piccadilly line will be much busier than usual, particularly Finsbury Park, King's Cross St Pancras, Green Park and Hammersmith. Other lines are also likely to be busier than usual.