The Jubilee Line joins the Night Tube
Starting this Friday, the Jubilee Line will also run 24 hours on the weekends
Welcome the latest addition to the Night Tube!
At night, trains will run every 10 min across the entire line
1. Night Tube does not cost more than the Day Tube
Off peak-fares apply. Day travelcards and daily caps are valid until 4:29 am.
2. Night Tube means less bus transfers at night
3. And more money saved on cabs
4. Northern and Piccadilly lines are coming this autumn
5. The Central and Victoria lines are already part of it
Here are people celebrating at Brixton in August, when the Night Tube launched.
Will we meet Sadiq this time?